The Ridler sisters discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Saturday 2 February 2013

Ep 9 - Video Version ~ Our First Update of 2013

Connect with the Sisters

Have a question or a comment? Email us.
Subscribe to the stART Sisters Podcast Here.
Find Jamie at Jamie Ridler Studios.ca, Jamie's Sketchbook Blog and her podcast Creative Living with Jamie and on YouTube
Find Suzie at Suzie the Foodie, Hexed: Sisterhood of the Supernatural and on YouTube
Find Shannon at Planet Shannon, Hexed: Sisterhood of the Supernatural and on YouTube

Show Notes aka all (or at least most) of the people, places and things we mentioned: 

1 comment:

  1. First of all I would like to say awesome blog! I had a quick question
    that I'd like to ask if you do not mind. I was curious to know how you center yourself and clear your head prior to writing. I've had a difficult time clearing
    my mind in getting my ideas out there. I truly do enjoy writing
    but it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes tend to be lost just trying to figure out how to begin.
    Any recommendations or tips? Cheers!
    My web page :: perfumes baratos

    ReplyDelete